Hey there, we might be a match!
Bored of creating yet another e-commerce shop? Looking for where you can turn your skillset into purposeful work that truly makes a difference?
We are hiring a UX/UI Designer to grow and scale our product suite of Digital Therapeutics that empower people living with chronic kidney disease (CKD). In building our product suite, you will contribute significantly to reducing hospitalizations and extending life expectancy of our products’ users.
As our UX/UI Designer, you will co-develop and lead the design of our tech platform for the next generation of digital health software and Digital Therapeutics – medical-grade software that can be prescribed to patients by a doctor.
In your role, you will breathe life into our digital product suite with the user centricity of a strong consumer product, while reflecting latest medical research. You will guide design projects through an end-to-end implementation process, build design assets, improve creative processes and continuously evolve design based on user feedback. In all this, you will be working closely together with patients, nurses and doctors.
You will shape the path of Carealytix by creating a top-notch product suite and professionalizing our creative way of working. By that, you help medical staff to improve care delivery and extend it directly to the daily life of patients. Your impact will be pivotal for taking the Carealytix product suite to the next level and change the lives of those living with CKD.
Can you tick these boxes?
- 3+ years working as a UX/UI Designer in mobile app design and user testing
- Professional user for the Adobe Creative Suite & Wireframe-Tools such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
- Expert knowledge of mobile device and OS specific design patterns (iOS/Android) to create products that just flow
- Strong illustration skills to design mobile app screens, logos, icons, as well as cartoon-style illustrations
- Passion for crafting high-quality designs and delivering memorable experiences that people living with chronic conditions will love
- Fluency in English & German
- Additional brownie points for: a network of proven designers with various skillsets to draw upon, experience in use of CBT in mobile apps, strong skills in illustration (logos, icons, cartoon-style illustrations), animations and 2D motion design
Highlights of your learnings:
- Take on the challenge of developing products for a slightly unconventional digital user group
- Take ownership of professionalizing the entire creative design process in a small, growing and motivated product team
- Work in healthcare, directly with physicians, nurses and patients on building maximally user-centric, yet medical-grade software products
What’s in it for you:
Aside from our full dedication to our products, we are committed to build the most awesome workplace, you will ever work at. You are our full priority.
- We celebrate and support diversity! We are committed to equal and unbiased employment opportunities, regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, color and disabilities
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and VSOP (virtual share option plan)
- Flexible homeoffice policy: fully hybrid working model. Regardless, let us also convince you of our office for regular in-person collaboration days…
- The probably best office location: old refurbished farmhouse as office, garden, veggie-patch, cows as neighbors… yes, that’s us! This job description was written on our office’s terrace under a blue sky, overlooking the Mangfall valley.
- 30 days of paid vacation: 27 days of paid vacation + 3 days off for Christmas, New Year's Eve and your birthday (because we love our work, but also vacation); but really, we don’t really count vacation days as long as you get your job done
- Catered lunches on office days, food subsidies for your homeoffice days
- Health support: we help wherever we can!
- Equipment of your choice
- Free-to-use annual personal development budget of 1,000 € each year in addition to agreed-upon courses, coachings, books and trainings of your choice.
- Annual events, incl. Christmas party, regular fun-stuff and an optional 2-week Work-From-A-Hut
At Carealytix, we advance the frontier of digital health software. This entails Digital Therapeutics - clinically validated digital tools that are prescribed by physicians to patients. Our current medical focus is nephrology (chronic kidney disease, dialysis, kidney transplantation), where medical complications pose serious health risks for patients. We engage users with medical products that are intuitive and fun to use, but improve medical outcomes.
Now is the perfect time to become part of the Carealytix team and shape the future together. We’re hiring talented, impact-driven team members who are looking for work with a purpose. Are you waiting for something particular? Join us and revolutionize the way that healthcare is delivered!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and your design portfolio (website, blog, gallery, PDF...) to firstname.lastname@example.org