Working Student in Marketing, Social Media & PR
Hey there, we might be a match!
Do you love marketing as much as our Chief Morale Officer Terry (our two-year old Border Collie) loves frisbee? Looking for where you can turn your skillset into purposeful work that truly makes a difference?
We are hiring a Working Student in Marketing, Social Media & PR to continuously grow our user base and brand for our emerging product suite of Digital Therapeutics that empower people living with chronic kidney disease (CKD). In building our product suite, you will contribute significantly to reducing hospitalizations and extending life expectancy of our products’ users.
In your role, you will take charge of creating catchy content, developing our social media channels, website, App- and Playstore appearance, and designing the typical marketing materials for both our product suite and Carealytix as an employer.
You will be responsible for generating users & followers, coordinating social media plans, and finding the right messaging to communicate to our different user groups –patients, physicians and nurses. Does that sound like a cool challenge? We think so too!
You and us will jointly focus on establishing automated processes & tools right from the get-go in order to set the foundation for fast growth in the coming months. In all this, you will be much closer to clients and users compared to working in a large agency or corporation.
You will shape the path of our young start-up Carealytix by strengthening our product and brand appearance and professionalizing our ways of marketing. By that, you help improve product visibility and therefore care delivery. Your impact will be pivotal for taking the Carealytix product suite to the next level and change the lives of those living with CKD.
Can you tick these boxes?
• Unparalleled passion for marketing and crafting high-quality marketing content
• Strong marketing & design skills to create printed & digital content, coupled with succinct written articulation
• Professional user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Specialized education and/or prior practical experience in one of the following areas: marketing, communications, PR, or graphic design
• Fluency in German & English
• Additional brownie points for: experience with LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram for business; social media coordination tools such as Hootsuite; cartoon-style illustration skills; familiarity with chronic kidney disease & dialysis
Highlights of your learnings:
• Quickly take on responsibilities and ownership in setting up marketing & communications tools and workflows
• Co-shape our marketing approach, implement your own ideas and see direct results from the real world
• Work in healthcare, directly with physicians, nurses and patients - a slightly unconventional digital user group
What’s in it for you:
Aside from our full dedication to our products, we are committed to build the most awesome workplace, you will ever work at. You are our full priority.
• We celebrate and support diversity! We are committed to equal and unbiased employment opportunities, regardless of gender, place of origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, color and disabilities
• Competitive compensation
• Flexible homeoffice policy: fully hybrid working model. Regardless, let us also convince you of our office for regular in-person collaboration days…
• The probably best office location: old refurbished farmhouse as office, garden, veggie-patch, cows as neighbors… yes, that’s us! This job description was written on our office’s terrace under a blue sky, overlooking the Mangfall valley (approx.40 minutes south of Munich).
• Catered lunches on office days
• Health support: mental health support, monthly yoga in the office, etc.
• Annual events, incl. Christmas party, quarterly fun-stuff and an optional 2-week Work-From-A-Hut
• Potential for full-time employment upon completion of education and in case of mutual agreement that you and us are both awesome!
At Carealytix, we advance the frontier of Digital Therapeutics - clinically validated digital tools that are prescribed by physicians to patients. Our medical focus is nephrology (chronic kidney disease, dialysis, kidney transplantation), where medical complications pose serious health risks for patients. We engage users with medical products that are intuitive and fun to use, but improve medical outcomes.
Now is the perfect time to become part of the Carealytix team and shape the future together. We’re hiring talented, impact-driven team members who are looking for work with a purpose. Are you waiting for something particular? Join us and revolutionize the way that healthcare is delivered!
Please submit your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com